Thursday, November 8, 2007



OK, This is my first time trying this blog thing.

Yes, I know I am slow but just wait til the next time you see this page!

Mike played hooky with Hannah and Sydney a week or so ago, just before Halloween. They had alot of fun and even made it on the "Finding Nemo" ride for the first time with only a 45 minute wait as opposed to a 1 & 1/2 hour wait.

Oh I am so excited about blogging. I love to see everyone and keep up with the family now that we are spreading out in location across the US.

See you next time!

7 comments:

The Christensens said...

I thought the day would never come!!
I wonder how many people will say that. Nice blog!

Laura said...

I am so glad that you have a blog! It looks good so far!

Jill said...

Sweet!!! It looks good! More pictures please! You need to carry your camera everywhere you go now.

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

"I thought the day would never come!!!" Im the second one to say it. HEHE!!

Andrew and Trena said...

Holla! I'm glad to see you have joined the bunch! Mom and dad are next right??

Emily said...

This is Emily Aragon, I found you by blogging around. It is a lot of fun and you'll find people that you haven't seen in a long time. Have fun!

Shannon said...

Hey there it's Shannon Link. Just found your link on a friend of a friends. Looks like you must be busy, you haven't posted recently. Watch out the more you do the more you won't be able to stop. You know you can just click on our name to check our blog out. Have fun and I'll be checking in.