Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tuesday Musings #20 (...late!)

Something nobody knows about me is…
I have NEVER done a crossword puzzle completely!
Oh I have looked at some, but never ever have I tried really to do one either.
They have never interested me because I don't think I am smart enough.
To test this theory I tried one this past Sunday from one of the magazines I get(All You) and...NOPE, didn't happen.
I tried, really tried, even got out the dictionary, but couldn't get it and then had no desire to try any longer-
Oh Well, it wasn't exciting but if I told you something exciting then EVERYONE would know, N-O-W!
I found this quote as the title of an article in the LA Times from last year-
To provoke cross words, you can’t beat crosswords!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am with you on that one, I have never completed one either, I lose interest half way through, or a quarter of the way through!

KRISTIN!! Hi!!!! It is so great to "see" your cute family!! I love that you have a blog and I hate that Google is being so stupid. I hadn't heard that at all- but I have heard that Prop 8 is getting pretty heated!

How ARE you guys!? Hope to hear from ya soon!

Nance

Kasaundra said...

Hola familia! Fancy seeing you here. Nice blog!

Paul said...

You and I are in the same boat when it comes to crossword puzzles.

Have I told you guys that I really like your main picture at the top of your blog? It is way nice!

Uncle Pj

Paul said...

Oh, the crosswords in Monday's newspapers are supposed to be the easiest.