Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just because I haven't in over a month...

So, you might wonder what we are up to OR if Halloween happened here at our house. You might think we vanished off the face of the earth...but NO! We are still here.

Since our/my last entry I have stood on street corners(with "YES on 8" signs), walked in the dark with strange and funny and cute looking children(Trick or treating), sang at church(primary program-had ya didn't I?) and kicked my husband out of the house(to his new job).

I have alot of things to be thankful for and alot of people I am thankful to know and have as friends and family.

I will try to be a better blogger because I love to share and because I really don't like going to a blog to check it each day and NOTHING is new! Sorry no pictures this time but maybe I'll add them later.
Love you all-Kristin

2 comments:

Murf said...

Whew, I thought you had passed on to another life. Don't follow the light Kristin....noooooo. Oh wait, you're still here? Whew.

Kasaundra said...

I'm sure you're secretly dying to sing for Church ;)