Thursday, January 1, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog?

After more than 30+ days, I have finally found a small window of opportunity to blog. It's New Year's Day 2009! Happy New Year Everyone!

Looking back on this past year I have to say that I am fully aware of many blessings that I and my family have recieved. Spiritually, Emotionally, Physically, Financially and most surely blessings given to us through friends and family.

I have a home that I can call mine and it gives me shelter and comfort.
I have two cars to get me to the places I need & my children need to go.
I have a wonderful husband who has a job to support our family and for whom I am truly thankful.
I have much extended FAMILY who loves me and my family and would do anything to help us(and has done everything).
I have friends who go above and beyond friendship sometimes, to help me with dinner(s), teach me new things, help me learn how to blog & Facebook(ha ha ha)! They share their children and friends with me too!
I have a job that I love and have fun at-what more could I want than to play with children and talk to a friend the whole morning?
I had the opportunity this year to meet an older woman at church and get to know her a bit and hopefully give her a little comfort and a smile along with my two daughters, neice and nephew and two other little friends. She passed away a few weeks ago but that memory will stay with me and those children forever.

Looking back is a good thing but moving forward shows our character, I think.

I hope that this New Year brings you what you need, for you and your family.
From the movie, "Meet the Robinsons" KEEP MOVING FORWARD.

2 comments:

Kasaundra said...

wonderful

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great year, It is so great to hear from you guys!! Your kids are so cute and you guys look just the same!! I am so jealous that Kristi is in your ward!! You guys have an awesome ward and Stake!!