Wednesday, May 14, 2008

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

I just spent 20-30 minutes writing my response to my own questions for this:

Tuesday Musings # 4

Where did you grow up/live as you grew up up until the present? What is your earliest memory and how old were you? Did you play piano or musical instrument at all or sports in high school or were you the studious type? Is there anything that you did that you think your parents didn't know about(and remember they just might read this or your children could so be cautious).
In honor of Mother's Day...tell us something that you learned from your mother(step mother, grandmother) that you practice today and/or something that they did that you wish that you had started to do with your family or life. Remember wishes can come true!


I previewed it and then LOST THE WHOLE THING. I am bummed and too bummed to do it again right now-sorry AMY. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: