Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hannah's 4th Grade School Year


Sometimes I am late with posting things but I want more variety in my blog so who cares if I post things from a few weeks ago? Anyone? Anyone?

Hannah's challenge group at school did a skit called the "Pirates of Grammar Island". It was really cute as you can tell from their captions on their hats.

(Far left "We be in a jam" Hannah's "We be wrong" Far right "If 's a curse")


Hannah had a teacher who loved dance and taught them at least 10 different dances, then they were assigned a specific one or two or three to do for a preformance at school. This is fourth grade which she just finished a week or so ago. I took some pictures.



Also, Hannah was chosen by lottery to be in an afterschool play cast. She ended up being in the first act and the closing because she was the sound/stage coordinator. Here she is with one of her best and oldest friends from school who actually got chosen by lottery also. Their group was called The Patriot Players.
She had a good year with alot of friends and fun and she got to go to school with her cousins too!

2 comments:

Andrew and Trena said...

we love the pictures! keep posting! Mike is getting really good....that main picture of hannah and sydney is beautiful! holla!

AES said...

If I were to complain about you posting things late, I think I'd be struck by lightening! I like your new layout and love the picture of Hannah and Sydney :)