Monday, June 30, 2008

Popcorn!

An oldie but a goodie! Sydney was 4 years old when I took these pictures and I never have done anything with them. Looks like now I know what to do! Enjoy...


I Looked out the window and what did I see?








Popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree.













Spring has brought me such a nice suprise!









Blossoms popping right before my eyes.








I can take an arm full and make a treat...


a popcorn ball that would smell so sweet.








It wasn't really so...










but it seemed to me...




















Popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Awww too cute Sydney! Look how young you were. Miss you Sydney!

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

Awww sydney!!! That was so cute!!!

Emily said...

Oh, that looks the Sydney I used to teach in CTR 5. She is adorable!